23.12.2012

Confessions of an Admirer

To Michael Jackson,
my source of inspiration



Insecurity. Ignorance. Emptiness.

Those were the three main feelings I had inside of me a few years ago. I had everything I needed to be happy: a wonderful family, lots of great friends and really good grades. But something was still missing. Something important. 

I had everything except an idea of who I was. 
I hadn't found myself.



It was year 2009. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to achieve in my life. I didn't know what kind of values I had. 




Then, one day, my friend linked me a song.It was your song. I don't remember which one it was, but I do remember that I loved it from the beginning to the end. 



I started to listen to your other songs and watch your music videos. I noticed that almost every one of them had something to say. They had an in-depth message. They were the exact opposites of the mainstream songs of today. No sex, money, drugs or one-night stands. They told about caring, tolerance, charity, altruism and protecting nature. That was the moment when I realized why everyone called you 'the King of Pop'. 

You really were that - and you still are, even if you are gone now.



My life has changed a lot in three years. And that's because of you and your music. I've become more unselfish and learned to appreciate the things I have. My future also looks a lot clearer than it used to do.



I know who I am and who I want to be.
I've found myself.


Rest in Peace.


koulussa kirjotettu enkun aine, halusin julkasta tän täälläkin :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Nikon D7000
Nikon D800

Ellei toisin mainita, on jokainen tällä sivulla esiintyvä kuva itse ottamani ja täten siis suojattu tekijäinoikeuslain mukaisesti.